My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...:

Friday, November 7, 2008

I've got my eye on you! afew weeks ago I was visiting the red ShOe blog and spotted these! eyeballs

I was hoping she sold them in her cute little shop but no such luck, so I started looking around no pun intended, and found them on the Oriental Trading site and they were on sale!!! I'll have to wait for next Halloween to use them but that's okay...100_1116  100_1117

so here's looking at you, have a wonderful week-end and see you real soon...                      SiMpLe Me

10 comments:

  1. those are awesome!!!!!

    BTW - we should do a give away sometime together. That would be fun and I have never done one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is too funny, what a great idea....i have to hunt for my Oriental trading mag to check it out...how creative! would have never thought to do it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea..I might have to pick some up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... i love those... i NEED tehm too!

    too much fun... eye-balls!

    that RED SHOES... her shop is a dream... one day... one day... i WILL walk through it!

    love you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Eye" love this! Of course my boys would love it too!! I just realized something... You have a Shabby Shoppe link to the right. Is that the same thing as Shabby Miss Jenn? I'm going to go click away right now!! :)

    Hugs! ~Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great when we find something we've been drooling over?! Those are great, and you'll have a lot of fun with them next year!

    Hope you're having a great weekend, Lanny!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great when we find something we've been drooling over?! Those are great, and you'll have a lot of fun with them next year!

    Hope you're having a great weekend, Lanny!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never answered your question... you silly gals... well IF i were to eat cereal... i would not drink the milk left... i am not a big milk fan... love it in my morning shake though! :)

    but campbell... she ALWAYS drinks her left over milk in her bowl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the EYES....very cute. I can't wait to see where you have them for next Halloween...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!