My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...:

Friday, October 17, 2008

  PoppyIvy     

            poppy

Okay if this cute sign doesn't welcome you in, I don't know what will. My friend Shawn over at eclectic whimsy design also did the design for Poppy & Ivy, so I know alittle about this shop, and I know I like it alot, I don't think I'll ever go there only because it's in Portland OR, but I go to her site and look around there! Have fun looking around with the picture's I have of her shop! she also has a etsy shop!

poppy1                  poppy2 poppy4 poppy5poppy6

Okay what a fun shop, hope you enjoyed and give her a shout out and leave her a comment if you would! bye for now!               

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun blog!! Can't wait to go visit!! ~Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portland is just up the road from me!

    I'm gonna go to the shop sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went and checked out this blog. Me likey!! ~Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this store!! It is one of my favorites that the amazing Shawn has done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how neat Lanny... thanks for sharing... look forward to taking some peeks over there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!