My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: week~end honey do list...

Monday, June 2, 2008

week~end honey do list...

Well here I sit, I am so tired again, it seems as if I've been tired lately, or haven't you noticed. We got so much done this week~end pictured below,                                                     

Oh yah, alittle gus in here too! I'm going to the movie Sex in the City tomorrow I can't wait have you seen it yet? I'll let you know how I like it. Well hope you all had a great week~end and got lots done! Well time to go another busy week, so off to bed I go!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Your yard looks great, we really need to get to ours too! Blah, I'm so not a green thumb kind of person! Anyways, thanks for linking my blog, I will do the same for yours, very colorful and cheery! I love making new friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowers make the world a prettier place for sure. looks great Lanny! as you know we have been in planting mode too! i've been living with dirt under my nails for weeks! :)

    i am SO digging my coffee this morning! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers and yard are just beautiful. Thanks for the pictures,love them.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did get a lot done! I'm tired too. Have fun and S&TC. I've never even seen the show! I love SJP and her hubby Matthew Broderick though! We saw him in the Odd Couple on Broadway - AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you were busy this weekend. I love the flowers but I am amazed at how green the grass is. Down here is Texas we have brown grass, not pretty green grass.
    I love your little photo show, you are getting so talented at blogging

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!