My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: 5.16.2008

Friday, May 16, 2008

5.16.2008

T.G.I.F... I can't even tell you how glad I am it's Friday!!! after last week and this week,I'm not doing a darn thing tomorrow. I'm sleeping in and doing anything I want to do... I don't care if anyone see me in my pj's tomorrow at 5 pm I don't care. Ok let's move on. How was everyone's week? hopefully good and what's up for the week-end? I'm baking a egg bake in the morning and I will post it, so get your pencil and paper ready... you will like~ie . I have a movie home from Shawn and I've never even heard of it before it's called Lars and the real girl,I'll let you know tomorrow. Have you seen it? let me know... I bought a new purse last night at Buckle do you like??? pictured below:) 100_0346 100_0347

I have to get use to it yet, my goods don't stay as organized as I would like,because I'm all about that LOL...well time to go my hubby should be home soon and it will be time to eat & watch the movie and hit the hay,I would like to go now but I better wait...I'm thinking it's time for a giveaway Hmmm stay tuned...Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. LANNY!!!!

    hey! how are ya? busy week? kick up those dogs tomorrow... RELAX! i've been known to be caught in my robe LATE! :)

    loving the bag! hip chip!

    love to you! super weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LANNY!!!!

    hey! how are ya? busy week? kick up those dogs tomorrow... RELAX! i've been known to be caught in my robe LATE! :)

    loving the bag! hip chip!

    love to you! super weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new purse!! Those are my signature colors!! So glad you are getting to relax today. Guess what!?! It is 2:52 p.m. Texas time and I'm still in my p.j.'s and lovin' every minute of it. These are the best days, aren't they? I'm excited about your giveaway!! :) ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanny,
    It is a great day, when you are in your pjs all day. I look forward to those days.
    Love the new bag by the way.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!