My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...:

Friday, February 20, 2009

What’s up with Playlist music players ? do you know ? I’ve visited other blogs and there’s are weird too! mine was so pretty with a nice background and now it’s just plain and ugly :(  I’m bummed… all the codes are still there in my blogger but… no pretty player :( has anyone heard anything? please let me know… Simply Me

5 comments:

  1. hmmm... i don't know! good question girly!

    but just so you know... your player doesn't look ugly... it's still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was just mine!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to go look at my playlist too see...
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going right over - need to change mine. I've hated it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have to check out my play list too. Nice posting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!