My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...:

Saturday, February 7, 2009

starbucksIV

Need I say mOre… wOw what a week just wanted to let yOu know I’m still kick’in, glad it’s the week-end. My Mom has taken up alot of my week so please forgive me if I haven’t been commenting on your blog I feel so bad! please keep us in your prayers! I/we need it bad…

                                            Simply mE ;) 

6 comments:

  1. How fun..I could take one of those right now!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your new blog look and background! Very chic!!!! Super sassy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lanny... sorry to hear that!
    keeping yall close in our thoughts & prayers!

    coffee by i.v. ... sounds PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey,
    You are always in my prayers:)
    Will you be a good friend and share you coffee IV?
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGS!!! PRAYERS may they lift you up!!
    Like the IV drip...my kind of IV
    BlessingS!!!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!