My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...:

Friday, January 16, 2009

nO i didn't fall off the face Of the earth... but i picked up some  great deals today, wanna see? well do yah? well as yOu know i lOve pottery barn and pottery barn lOves me... we have this thing going :) 100_1331  

Sugar cOOkie candles, and diffuser & very CHEAP right up my alley...100_1333   100_1334100_1335

& pottery barn Christmas cd watch out Mail Man Rick :) 100_1326

& i picked up alittle something for me but my Hubby said he had to go back :(100_1329

OOps it's just a bag! did i have you going! my hubby looks just like that but his 6 pack is now a 4 pack... lOve ya honey! Have a great week-end and stay warm, Oh ya i almost forget i'm still looking for that crafting table i'll maybe go out tomorrow and start looking again! I'll keep you posted, & the great deals at pottery barn were all 15% off the sale prices :) stocking up for next year!       

9 comments:

  1. What a great deal..I use to live close to a pottery barn outlet..not anymore:(!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF, Lanny!

    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, pottery barn and i go way back! you got some super deals! good luck finding the perfect craft table...can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You found some sweet deals. I need to go shopping with YOU! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lanny!! I thought you had hacked a photo of Matt's stomach and posted it on your blog!! LOL We all know better, don't we?!? I love every ounce of him. :) These are great deals, sistah!! Going to check them out right now. Hugs~ Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I LOVE PB specials! I'm behind my game...better check them out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite places... you did excellant! and the hottie on the bag is too funny! so glad you had fun finding great deals!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one fine six pack... yikes!
    you can find some GREAT sales!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!