My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: 5.23.2008

Friday, May 23, 2008

5.23.2008

americanflag

Memorial Day week~end,hope all is well. What's your plans for the week~end ? are you staying home ? I know we are,with the price of gas :( and they say it's not over yet!!! well today being Friday we got alot done around here and well tomorrow is opening Bass season so I've lost my husband for the day,but tomorrow night were going to friends for a campfire s'mores and all yummy, I will post picture's. Sunday the in~laws are coming over for another campfire,were going to roast weenies & again I will post picture's. I'm sure you can hardly wait right? and Monday I think I'll rest, they say it's going to rain, but that weather man isn't always right LOL. Also I would like to Thank all of you for being so kind to me,your comments really mean alot so Thank you so much I didn't know how much fun this blogging thing would be. But I'm having the time of my life. And last please keep the Chapman Family and your prayers, for the lost in there life's. Steven curtis Chapman. Please go to this site...                                                                Hugs:)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm..smores and weenies...both so so delish.....enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... ready to see some smore and hotdog photos!!

    I could have sworn I left a comment on this post a few days ago. Maybe I never clicked the "publish your comment" button. I may be losing my mind.

    Hope you had a great holiday weekend, Lanny! :) ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me at s'mores. My favorite...the yummiest treat ever......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good weekend! Sounds like there's no way you couldn't have! You are such a good person, of course we want to see pics of your adventures!!! Keep them coming!

    I've been holding the Chapman family in my prayers - especially the older brother. I can't even begin to know how bad he feels. This might sound a little ridiculous...I ran over our family dog one time and I was wrecked for years. I know it wasn't his fault - I just hope he knows it wasn't. Heart breaking!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!