My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: 3.6.2008 Happy Sunday!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

3.6.2008 Happy Sunday!

SP_Promise_SpringBeads

Well Good Afternoon,Yes I've been busy. I'm watching 4 houses and one dog and doing a re~do on a 10 year old girls bedroom, hope to post before and after pictures! I'm going to need a spring break next week LOL... My friend Shawn and I went out two week~ends ago and took some pictures and she has been asking me? Lanny when are you going to post those pictures... So Miss Shawn this is for you...lanny lanny1

Thanks Shawn...

My week, is going to be busy so I hope to post a little more than last week, but we'll see. Hope your week is a good one! Well time to go now and start my day. The Weather is going to be nice today. Thanks so much for your visit... LWD_TiedRibbon_Green

7 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I love how those pictures turned out Lanny. I'm not even sure anymore which is my favorite. I should have my camera back from the repair shop later this week so we'll have to go out again sometime when the suns not quite so bright. Glad you finally posted these so everyone can see your gorgeous blue eyes. :)

    Sorry I missed your call earlier by the way. I was outside taking Pixel for a little walk in this gorgeous sunshine. Two days in a row, how great is that? And on a weekend. :)

    Miss Pettigrew...this week...for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanny,
    I like the picture you choose for your blog.
    I also like the picture with the bricks.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment and for adding us to your blog roll. I see that you must be a fan of Eclectic Whimsy too :-) Shawn did our blog and did a fantastic job. Anyway, thanks Lanny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lanny... love the pics! Those pretty eyes are as blue as your April Fool's milk! That cute Shawn from Eclectic Whimsy is just the bomb diggity!! I love her blog designs... especially yours! What a treat for you two buds to get together for a fun photo shoot.
    Have a super week. P.S. Love the green bow! ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love the new pictures! Especially the second one - where you are smiling :)

    Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lanny this is ashley from work....i lost the name of your blog again lol so i just typed in simply lanny and found it...i love it, it is soo cute i love all the pics as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LANNY... LANNY... I LOVE THESE PICS!

    SO PRETTY! YOUR EYES... YOUR LIPSTICK COLOR... SO FRESH... SO GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!