My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: 3.9.2008

Sunday, March 9, 2008

3.9.2008

    Good Morning, do you know what time it is? Just wanted to show you my kitchen table all gussied up for Easter! Before & After,hope you enjoy. Purchased the grass, rabbits and chicks at pier1 I made the tree afew years ago... Thanks for your visit. 

tabletable1table2table3table5table4 

Have a wonderful Day, A Day the Lord has Made...

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!!!!!
    i love it Lanny!
    Those rabbits are way too cute!!!

    and I have a gift certificate to Pier 1! yippee! yeah for me! oh i hope i don't miss out on them! i better get there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!