My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://simplylanny.squarespace.com
and update your bookmarks.

SiMpLy mE...: 4.19.2008

Saturday, April 19, 2008

4.19.2008

Good Saturday morn'in to ya! well today I need to get busy around here, cleaning, organizing and well, who knows what else... But first a cup of my favorite tea, I'm a tea drinker, not to keen on coffee. Hope you enjoy your day and week~end, well off to clean hope to see you back next~week!                     100_0177

Take a look at my new blog link Relish, very cool stuff to look at...             Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Funny...I just sat down with my mornong cup of tea and linked over to your blog!! Great minds...

    Love that cupcake post. I think I might (someday) try that corn cupcake idea. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Linda
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy saturday to you too...

    and a bucket full of hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl after my own heart, I love french vanilla tea and i love splenda....You even talk about cupcakes....What more can a girl want....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a love note, won't you!